Camille joined the Mansfield Orthopaedics team in August, 2023 . Prior to Copley, she served as a critical care physician assistant in the surgical intensive care unit at UMass Memorial Medical Center. Camille works closely with hand and wrist surgeon Dr. Joseph McLaughlin. She is board certified by the National Commission on the Certification of Physician Assistants.
- Masters of Physician Assistant Studies, Physician Associate Program: Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences University
- Bachelor of Science, Biology & Environmental Science: Warren Wilson College
- Physician Assistant Academy of Vermont
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Society of Critical Care Medicine-Northeast Chapter