Hand & Wrist Services
Copley’s Hand & Wrist specialists have years of dedicated expertise and experience.
They can diagnose a problem and provide a treatment plan to best meet your needs. Our specialists offer:
- Personalized care, focusing on the treatment and services that may improve your quality of life
- Elective or emergent treatment for hand and wrist conditions
- Focus on laparoscopic or minimally invasive surgery
Diseases & Conditions treated include:
- Arthritis of all parts of the hand and wrist
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compartment Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Fingertip Injuries
- Ganglion Cyst
- Nerve Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger
- and more
We depend on our hands and wrists during almost every facet of our day. So it is understandable how pain, numbness or tingling in your hands, fingers or wrists can be quite disturbing.
Services Provided By
Copley Hospital offers a wide variety of services including cancer care, cardiology, general surgery, neurology, women’s health and more. Where the local choice is the best choice.