Copley Hospital’s podiatry care is expanding and welcomes its newest member, Kevin McNamara, D.P.M.. Dr. McNamara provides full spectrum podiatry care with special interests in wound care, diabetic limb salvage, sports medicine and foot surgery.
Kevin came to Vermont following his residency, and has worked at several Vermont hospitals since his arrival. He founded podiatry departments at two hospitals and developed podiatry at a third hospital, creating 3 highly successful practices. Kevin comes to us from Central Vermont Medical Center.
Kevin works closely with Podiatrist Ciara Hollister, DPM and orthopedic surgeon Bryan Monier, MD.
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Council for Medical Education and Testing – Wound Care
- Academy of Physicians in Wound Healing
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- Residency: Podiatric Surgery at Frankford Hospitals, PA (1989-1990)
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, PA (1985-1989)
- Bachelor of Science: Drexel University, PA (1981-1985)
- 2014-2021 UVM Health Network – Central Vermont Medical Center
- 1993-2014 Gifford Medical Center, Randolph
- 1990-1992 Private Practice, Bethel
Request a Consultation
Podiatrists Ciara Hollister, DPM and Kevin McNamara, DPM.