- Personalized care, focusing on the treatment and services that may improve your quality of life
- Elective or emergent treatment for hand and wrist conditions
- Focus on laparoscopic or minimally invasive surgery
Diseases and Conditions treated include
- Arthritis of all parts of the hand and wrist
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Compartment Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Fingertip Injuries
- Ganglion Cyst
- Nerve Injuries
- Tendon Injuries
- Trigger Finger
- and more
We depend on our hands and wrists during almost every facet of our day. So it is understandable how pain, numbness or tingling in your hands, fingers or wrists can be quite disturbing.
Your symptoms will help your orthopedist determine the cause of your hand or wrist problem. Try to keep a record of when you have the symptoms, where on your hand or wrist and what types of activities cause pain or extreme fatigue and share this record with your physician.
Request a Consultation
Podiatrists Ciara Hollister, DPM and Kevin McNamara, DPM.