Stacey joined Copley in 1977 working in a variety of nursing units including Special Care, Acute Care Nursing as well as serving in the role as Clinical Administrative Support. Stacey later transitioned to the Surgical Center who she cared for both pre-op and recovery patients. In 2020 Stacey joined the team at Mansfield Orthopaedics serving as a Nurse Navigator.
- Nursing: BSN, California State Dominguez Hills (1995-1997)
- Nursing: AND, Ventura College (1985-1989)
- 1995-1997 RN, French Hospital, San Luis Obispo, CA
- 1992-1995 RN, Sutter Davis Hospital, Davis, CA
- 1991-1992 RN, Swedish Hospital, Seattle, WA
Request a Consultation
The expert team at Mansfield Orthopaedics delivers compassionate value based care, providing comprehensive orthopaedic evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation guided by evidence based medicine.