Summary:The team at Mansfield Orthopaedics welcomes Podiatrist, Ciara Hollister, DPM. Dr. Hollister offers a wide range of foot care services, from routine foot care to treatment of more serious conditions, including wound care and diabetic foot care. “Foot health is an essential service. Dr. Hollister is an experienced provider and brings a level of skill to Copley’s foot care program that will benefit our patients.” states orthopedic surgeon and Chief of Orthopedics John Macy, MD. Dr. Hollister will work closely with foot and ankle specialist Bryan Monier, MD.
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- American Association of Podiatric Practice Management
- American College of Food & Ankle Surgeons
- American Academy of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Residency: Saint Vincent Hospital Podiatric Medicine & Surgery Residency, Worcester, MA (2012-2015)
- *served as Chief Resident (2014-2015)
- Dr. William M. Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, IL graduated with honors (2008-2012)
- Bachelor of Arts: Assumption College, Worcester, MA (2006-2008)
- 2016-2020 Central Vermont Medical Center – UVMMC
- Provider, Podiatric Medicine and Surgery
- 2015-2016 Paul Lepley, Jr. DPM Podiatry & Foot Surgery Private Practice
Request a Consultation
Podiatrists Ciara Hollister, DPM and Kevin McNamara, DPM.